You are hereHome ›
Your privacy is important to Greenbelt Homes, Inc.. This privacy statement provides information about the personal data that Greenbelt Homes, Inc. collects, and the ways in which Greenbelt Homes, Inc. uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Greenbelt Homes, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- To improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service;
- To administer contest, promotion, survey or other site features;
- To compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Greenbelt Homes, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Greenbelt Homes, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Greenbelt Homes, Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Please note that Greenbelt Homes, Inc, does send information over the web via unsecure email in order to process service requests and other online form submissions. This data includes: name, IP address, operating system, web browser version, and in some cases address.
Changes to our Policy
If we decide to change our policy, we will post those changes on this page.
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- By post to Greenbelt Homes, Inc., 1 Hamilton Place, Greenbelt, MD 20770.
- Join Our Community
- Member Resources
- Governing Documents
- Maintenance Request >>
- Tools and Rules >>
- Selling Your Home >>
- Communicator Newsletter
- Community Beautification Program Overview
- Homes Improvement Program
- About GHI
- Contact Us